19 September 2006

Schedules for performances, blog and discussion summaries

My apologies for not getting this up last week, but life interfered as it often does. The schedules for everyone's performances and when it's your turn to do blog or discussion summaries are now available on this page: http://tinyurl.com/lsprz

You should go there ASAP, look up your dates, and mark them in whatever thing you use to keep track of your calendar. I'll try to remember to announcing upcoming assignments in class, but I'm sure I'll forget now and then and you are responsible regardless.

Putting together three interacting schedules like this is complex, and the results are never perfect. Someone has to go first. Someone has to go last. There are always a few people with two of their events a week apart. Someone will no doubt need to perform on the same day as their team/band is playing in some far off distant land.

So, you're welcome to swap, but obviously both/all involved parties must agree and I must be notified so I can update the list!

Thanks!

No comments: